Thursday 7 November 2013

The Diet - My Current Staple Foods


BREAKFAST

Fresh Squeezed OJ (a juicer is a good investment)
Muffin Omelet (I use this recipe but bake in muffin trays on 350 for 25 min or until golden brown...I eliminate the crust)
Hemp Hearts with homemade Almond Milk and honey

MORNING SNACK

Honey covered Walnuts (50g)


LUNCH
         
Ground beef 100g (I grind my own meat in a food processor so I know what cut it is...need to watch the fat intake) 
Cheddar cheese 50g (good quality and buy a block...the already grated has stuff on it that can irritate)
Lettuce


AFTERNOON SNACK
Pistachios (50g)
Carrot/apple/ginger juice


DINNER
         
Date Tapenade (I top my salmon with a date tapenade: blend 8 dates, 10 olives, 2 tsp capers, 6 sundried tomatoes, oil - eyeball it...I am guessing with the amounts, but this sauce is so yum over the salmon!)

DESSERT
   
Brownies (I hold the macadamias and add extra cacao powder...eyeball it!!) 


Lately I've been having this every day.  My schedule is crazy so it's easier to make a big batch of everything and freeze it.

No comments:

Post a Comment